Hot Wheels Monster Truck Live Text to Win Contest Rules - WMSN Fox 47 Madison
- Hot Wheels Monster Truck Live Text to Win Contest Rules - WMSN Fox 47 Madison
- News Blacklisting By Brands Going In To Overdrive: WSJ Investigation - BeetTV
- Need for Speed Heat Arrives on November 8th, Burning All Limits - Citizentribune
Posted: 15 Aug 2019 10:13 PM PDT
WMSN / HOT WHEELS MONSTER TRUCKS LIVE TEXT2WIN 2019
OFFICIAL TEXT CONTEST RULES
Contest: WMSN / Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live Text2Win 2019
Station: Sinclair Communications, LLC dba WMSN
Station Address: WMSN, 7847 Big Sky Drive, Madison, WI 53719
Contest Area: Wisconsin Counties: Juneau, Marquette, Rock, Green, Lafayette, Grant, Richland, Sauk, Columbia, Dane, Iowa, Dodge, Jefferson, and Walworth; and Illinois Counties: Winnebago and Stephenson
Sponsor(s): Frank Production, Alliant Energy Center
Prize Provider(s): Frank Production, Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live, Alliant Energy Center
Age of Eligibility: Eighteen (18)
Contest Period: August 16, 2019 to August 26, 2019
Entries Due: 11:59 PM CDT on August 25, 2019
Entry is limited to one entry per account holder.
Short Code: 30126
Drawing Date(s): August 26, 2019
Number of Winners on Each Drawing Date: Four (4)
Total Number of Winners: Four (4)
Prize(s) and Value(s): Four (4) tickets to Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live on September 14, 2019 at 7:30 PM CDT at Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Madison, WI. Prize Value is $162. / $40.50 per ticket.
Station's Website: www.fox47.com
Station's Website Terms and Conditions: http://fox47.com/station/terms
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
To enter, text the Keyword to the Short Code. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Text STOP to Short Code to cancel. Text HELP to Short Code for help. Each entrant will also be automatically registered for the Fox47 Text Club, and will receive up to four (4) text messages per month from an automated system. By entering, entrants consent to and will receive up to four (4) text messages relating to this contest from an automated system. Consent is not required to buy goods and services. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
How to Win
The Number of Winners on each Drawing Date will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries received.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, own a mobile device capable of texting, and reside in the Contest Area. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant. Entrants must be a mobile service subscriber with text messaging service, using a participating service provider in order to enter via this method. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Station (collectively, the "Company"), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), short code providers, contest software providers, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
3. Residents and Citizens of the European Union are not eligible to enter or win this Contest.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Station is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Entrant's mobile service provider may charge for each text message sent and received according to its standard text messaging rates. Entrants should check phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions and consult with mobile service provider regarding pricing plans.
3. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest and/or the use of short-code.
4. Prizes are provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
5. Each winner will be notified by phone. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
6. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
7. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
8. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
9. Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
10. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
11. The Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), short code providers, contest software providers, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant's name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
12. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Station and on the Station's Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station within thirty (30) days of the Drawing Date.
13. The Station has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Station shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Station reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Station's sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station's control.
Posted: 15 Aug 2019 09:16 AM PDT
You don't need to tell Beet.TV how problematic it can be when advertisers, seeking "brand safety", use keyword-based blacklists to ensure they don't get placed against certain news stories or even whole sites.
This March, we ran a whole series – Why News in Today's Marketplace – on how news publishers were arguing for their continued place in the marketing mix.
Now The Wall Street Journal is bringing wider prominence to the issue, with a feature story – Advertisers Blacklist Hard News, Including Trump, Fearing Backlash – that lifts the lid on how brands are increasingly using blacklisting.
According to the story:
Suzanne Vranica's story hears from news executives and agency representatives alike who are growing increasingly worried at the sophistication and bluntness with which ad buyers are using digital keywords to swerve around current affairs. She brings industry data to describe the problem:
Ad verification tools launched keyword blacklisting as a response to earlier misplacements of advertising against questionable content, landing brands in hot water with customers and onlookers.
But many are concerned that advertisers' response to the crisis has gone too far, and that refusing to spend money against some of the most necessary and difficult news coverage will discourage publishers from featuring important stories.
Posted: 14 Aug 2019 11:27 AM PDT
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 14, 2019--
Ghost Games™, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) studio, today announced Need for Speed™ Heat, the ultimate street racer versus cop fantasy. The game deepens and expands everything Need for Speed™ fans love – expressive customization, authentic urban car culture, and an immersive narrative that pulls you into the game. Watch the announce trailer here.
Deep Customization, Authentic Urban Car Culture, an Open World, and an Immersive Narrative All Fuel the New Need for Speed Game (Graphic: Business Wire)
Need for Speed Heat sends fans to Palm City, a brand-new open world where street racers have gathered to make their names known. By day, players compete in the Speedhunters Showdown, a sanctioned competition where they earn Bank to customize and upgrade their garage of high-performance cars. At night, players risk it all to build their Rep in underground races where a rogue police task force roams the streets, ready to take racers down and swipe all their earnings. The roads, the risks, and the rides never end in this street racer where a player can roll deep with their crew, build their garage full of hot cars, and make the city their nonstop playground.
"We're delivering more options than ever before for players to be unique and make themselves known," said Riley Cooper, Creative Director at Ghost Games. "Our fans have been clear that they want more cars, more customization, and more challenges, and we're tuning up on every aspect. From your character's style to your car's performance and your driving style, we're fuelling everyone's creativity with this new game."
Fans who pre-order the standard edition will get a K.S Edition styled Mitsubishi Evolution X. Pre-ordering the Deluxe Edition adds three K.S Edition styled cars (BMW i8 Coupe, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe, Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport), access to exclusive deluxe edition character clothing, and increased earnings of in-game currencies Bank and Rep. Anyone who pre-orders Need for Speed Heat in-game from Need for Speed Payback on any format will also get a 10% discount as a Loyalty Reward 1.*
Need for Speed Heat launches November 8, 2019 for Xbox One, PlayStation® 4, and PC. Jump into the game first on November 5, 2019 with EA Access and Origin™ Access Basic to enjoy up to 10 hours of play time as part of the Play First Trial, or sign-up for Origin Access Premier to get full access on PC.**
To join the conversation, players can like Need for Speed page on Facebook, or follow the Need for Speed channels on Twitter®, Instagram and YouTube. Players can also sign up to the franchise's email list to get the latest news, updates, behind-the-scenes content, exclusive offers, and more (including other EA news, products, events, and promotions). Press assets are available at http://press.ea.com.
1 Loyalty Reward discount does not stack with Access. Must pre-order through in-game menu in Need for Speed Payback.
About Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. The Company develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
In fiscal year 2019, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $4.95 billion. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, EA is recognized for a portfolio of critically acclaimed, high-quality brands such as EA SPORTS™ FIFA, Battlefield™, Apex Legends™, The Sims™, Madden NFL, Need for Speed™, Titanfall™ and Plants vs. Zombies™. More information about EA is available at www.ea.com/news.
CONTACT: Jino Talens
Sr. PR Manager
+46 70 975 99 52
KEYWORD: NORTH AMERICA UNITED STATES EUROPE GERMANY CALIFORNIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSUMER ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY ELECTRONIC GAMES ONLINE MOBILE ENTERTAINMENT ENTERTAINMENT SOFTWARE AUDIO/VIDEO
SOURCE: Electronic Arts Inc.
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 08/14/2019 02:27 PM/DISC: 08/14/2019 02:27 PM
|You are subscribed to email updates from "hot keyword" - Google News. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|